DAY 2 SACRED VALLEY
-After breakfast, you will discover the Sacred Valley of the Incas; there, you will have the opportunity to purchase local handcrafts at the special and traditional Pisac Indian market performed every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. This market exhibits and sells wide variety of fine crafts of various kind: Woven goods, sweaters.After lunch (not included) we will return by Ollantaytambo It is the oldest continuously occupied settlement in the Americas, complete with canals unchanged since Inca times; a walk by the narrow streets will make you recall its ancient heritage.
- Return to Cusco where you can relax, enjoy the local food and exciting nightlife.
DAY 3 MACHU PICCHU EXCURSION
- After breakfast, pick up from your hotel and transfer by bus to the train station where the tour starts in a train that climbs the mountain in zigzag slopes and then rattles down into the fertile plain of the Urubamba valley, passes Ollantaytambo and goes on to Aguas Calientes. From here small busses drive up the steep mountain to the ruin town Machu Picchu called the Lost of the Incas. You will be amazed of how the Incas were able to build this city on a mist-shrouded mountaintop.
- In the afternoon, Transfer to you hotel
- Overnight Machu Picchu
DAY 4 SUNRISE IN MACHU PICCHU
- After breakfast you will have the morn¡ng at leisure in the Machu Picchu area
- in the afternoon back to Cusco
- Overnight in Cusco
DAY 5 TOURISTIC BUS FROM CUSCO TO PUNO
Breakfast at the hotel.
Today you take the First-class Bus from Cuzco to Puno. Lunch is included and the bus stops at various points of geographical and cultural interest along the way.
Pukara: This is the most important and oldest ceremonial site this side of Tiahuanaco La Raya: The highest pass on the route between Cusco and Puno, La Raya is 4335 meters above sea level.
Raqchi: (or the temple of the God Wiracocha), this Inca temple is monumental
Andahuaylillas: Referred to as the Andean Sistine Chapel.
You will finish your fantastic journey that same evening in Cusco, where we will meet you at the bus station and take you to your hotel.
Overnight in Puno
DAY 6 FULL DAY IN TITICACA LAKE
Today after breakfast, you will have a full day excursion by boat to the floating islands of the Uros Indians, made of packed totora, in the Lake Titicaca. Then proceed to Taquile islands, where its inhabitants are dedicated to agriculture and have developed an original form of "communal tourism", in which visitors share their food, homes, customs and traditions.
DAY 7 DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, transfer to the airport.