Click on the + button to show more details.
- The contract between the Client and Peru Vacation Toursa. To secure a booking with Peru Vacation Tours, the client must deposit 50% of total amount due, this amount is non-refundable. Clients booking by telephone, facsimile or email will be deemed to have read the booking conditions and signed the booking form.
b. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date Peru Vacation Tours has confirmed acceptance and issued a confirmation invoice. It is at this point that a binding contract between Peru Vacation Tours and the Client comes into existence.
c. The contract is between Peru Vacation Tours and the Client, being all persons named on the booking form. The person signing the booking form, warrants that he/she has full authority on behalf of all the persons whose names appear thereon, and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and accept these conditions.
- Paymenta. The balance of all monies due must be paid to Peru Vacation Tours no later than 45 days before departure. In case of non-payment of the balance by the due date Peru Vacation Tours will treat the booking as cancelled by the Client.
b. In the case of late bookings (those made within 45 days of the departure date). Full payment of the balance is due immediately.
c. Payment can either be made by transferring the total amount of the invoice to one of our accounts, money order, cheque, or by credit card. Peru Vacation Tours accepts all major credit cards. In case of a bank transfer all wiring and transfer costs should be assumed by The Client.
- Changes by the ClientAny changes to the original booking must be confirmed by the person signing the booking form. Any costs or charges, which we incur or which are incurred or levied by our suppliers as a result of the amendment, will be charged to the Client. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and additional requests, their availability cannot be guaranteed.
- Substitution of ClientIf any member of your party is prevented from traveling, it may be possible to transfer the booking to another suitable person, provided that written notice is given at least 45 days prior to departure. An administration fee of 50 US$ will be levied plus any costs imposed by Peru Vacation Tours suppliers. Airlines may impose 100% cancellation charges and the cost of a new ticket.
- Cancellation by the ClientThe Client may cancel the booking at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to Peru Vacation Tours in writing. Cancellation charges will be applied as shown below calculated from the day written notification is received by Peru Vacation Tours. Payments for flights, cruises and Inka Trail bookings are non-refundable due to airlines and operators policies. All other reservations cancelled less then 45 days prior to the departure date of the tour are subject to the following cancellation fee:
- Changes and Cancellation by Peru Vacation ToursWhile Peru Vacation Tours will use its best endeavors to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary or modify a tour itinerary or its contents due to prevailing local conditions. Peru Vacation Tours reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices (including flights, accommodation or other arrangements) and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change is known to us, the Client will be told at the time of the booking. If a major change becomes necessary after booking Peru Vacation Tours will inform the Clients as soon as reasonably possible. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, purchasing any other available tour or canceling the tour and obtaining a full refund. Provided that the major change is not because of force majeure. Force majeure is war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activities, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical or maintenance problems with transport, changes imposed by cancellation or rescheduling of flights by an airline, the alteration of airline or aircraft type, or other similar events beyond the control of Peru Vacation Tours. Peru Vacation Tours is not liable for any charges in the event of a change -beyond their control- to the departure time or date of a tour, flight or other form of transport.
- SurchargesPeru Vacation Tours reserves the right to increase the tour cost to take account of the following items: government action, currency, transportation costs, including the cost of fuel, overflying charges, airport charges and increase in scheduled air fares. If the surcharge results in an increase of more than 10% of the tour cost, the Client may cancel the booking within 7 days notification of the surcharge and obtain a full refund. No surcharge will be imposed within 45 days of departure.
- Passport, Visa and VaccinationsIt is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Peru Vacation Tours
- Age, Fitness and ParticipationAll Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their choosing. Persons over 60 years of age will be advised to obtain medical evidence of fitness to travel on the chosen itinerary. No unaccompanied minors (those under 18 years of age) can be accepted on tours operated by Peru Vacation Tours, however older teenagers may be considered provided they are accompanied by a parent or guardian who accepts full responsibility for them. Peru Vacation Tours reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Peru Vacation Tours Â´ employees, tour leaders and agents, whilst on the tour with Peru Vacation Tours. If in the opinion of such person the health or conduct of a Client before or after departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of a tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. In case of ill health Peru Vacation Tours may make such arrangements as it sees fit and recover the costs thereof from the Client.
- Local LawsAll participants in tours operated by Peru Vacation Tours are expected to obey the laws and regulations of the countries visited and any failure to do so will relieve Peru Vacation Tours of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions.
- Illness or disabilityAnyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. If the chosen holiday includes a cruise or excursion or transfer by boat of any sort the Client must make it known at the time of booking if he/she is unable to swim. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Peru Vacation Tours to take additional precautions for the Clientâ€™s safety at such times as may be appropriate.
- If the Client has a ComplaintIf the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements he/she must bring it to the attention of the tour leader or other representative of Peru Vacation Tours at the time so that they may use their best endeavors to rectify the situation. It is only if Peru Vacation Tours is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot will result in the Clientâ€™s ability to claim compensation from Peru Vacation Tours being extinguished or at least reduced. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to Peru Vacation Tours within 28 days of the completion of the holiday.
- Flight Bookings- Peru Vacation Tours will use its best endeavors to ensure that all flight prices are correct at the time that they are quoted. Airlines reserve the right to amend or withdraw fares without prior notice. Once a deposit is paid on an airfare, it guarantees that a booking is being held for you, it DOES NOT GUARANTEE the fare. The fare can only be guaranteed when the flight booking has been paid for in full and a ticket has been issued. Flight bookings cannot be transferred. - The flight times given by Peru Vacation Tours are for general guidance only and are subject to change. Up-to-date flight times will be shown on the tickets. The Client must check the tickets very carefully immediately upon receipt of the latest timings. Peru Vacation Tours will endeavor to inform the Client as soon as possible in the event of any flight alteration. Details of airlines are also subject to change. Such alterations do not constitute a significant change to the holiday arrangements and will therefore not be entitled to cancel without paying the normal charges as a result. - Peru Vacation Tours can not be held responsible for any delay to your flight whether this delay is caused by adverse weather conditions, the action of air traffic controllers, airport authorities or (local) governments, the rescheduling of flight times by the airline, mechanical breakdown, strike, industrial action or any other reason.
- Our responsibility- Peru Vacation Tours cannot guarantee the accuracy of any hotel, resort or other leaflet which is not published by them but may be supplied as an additional service to the Client. - Peru Vacation Tours accepts responsibility for ensuring that the holiday which the Client books with them is supplied as described in the final version of the travel program the Client will receive upon arrival and the services reach a reasonable standard. - Peru Vacation Tours acts only in the capacity of an agent upon the legal conditions that, while exercising every possible precaution, it is not responsible for injury, sickness, damage, loss, additional expenses, accidental delay, or other irregularities which may be caused either through willful or negligent acts or omissions made by the companies or individuals providing or engaged in transportation, accommodation or other services related to the accomplishment of the tour, or through natural disasters, social upheavals or other causes.
- Are airport taxes included and if not how much should I budget?Airport taxes are now included in flight tickets.
- What about additional taxes and how much should I expect to pay?Besides the airport taxes, only Peruvian Nationals and foreigner's living in Peru with residence permits need to pay IGV additional hotel taxes. In order to avoid these additional Hotel taxes, make sure your passport has a valid entry visa for at least 60 days, an official migration stamp, and an Andina Migration Card with Stamp. All of these things will be issued to tourists upon arrival to the country. If you are unable to present any one of the above requirements, you may be charged an additional 19% IGV tax for you hotel.
- Financial SecurityPeru Vacation Tours is a registered travel firm. If you are not satisfied with our services, we will refund at least a portion of your trip. Terms and Conditions The use of the web site (the "Web Site") is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein. Use of the Web Site constitutes an agreement by you, the user, that your use is governed by these terms and conditions. In addition, when using particular Peru Vacation Tours. services, you will be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time. Ownership of Copyrights/Usage Restrictions The works of authorship contained in this Web Site, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Peru Vacation Tours or its licensor's. United States' and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions protect the entire contents of this Web Site. In accordance with these terms, except as stated above, you and other Web Site users may not: Copy, reproduce, modify, use, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way material from the Web Site. Copy, modify or display trademarks, names or logos appearing on this Web Site in any way without Peru Vacation Tours' express written permission. Redeliver any of the pages, text, images or other content of this Web Site using "framing" technology without Peru Vacation Tours' express written permission
- Travel insuranceTravel insurance is mandatory for all Clients whilst on a tour organized by Peru Vacation Tours. Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. A suitable insurance policy should provide adequate cover for medical expenses arising through illness or accident prior to or during the holiday and loss of holiday monies through cancellation or curtailment of the holiday for insurable reasons. Clients should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour. Clients should satisfy themselves that any travel insurance arranged is what they require and should arrange supplementary insurance if need be.
- OtherSoftware If you download software from this Web Site, the software, including all files, images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (together, the "Software") are deemed to be licensed to you by Peru Vacation Tours. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remain with Peru Vacation Tours., who owns full and complete title. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human perceivable form. Some software from this site may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has placed an embargo, including without limitation, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or Yugoslavia; (b) to everyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals list, or (c) the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders. If you download or use the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, or under the control of, or a national of any such country or on any such list. Disclaimer; No Warranty The factual information contained in this Web Site is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and accurate. Peru Vacation Tours. makes no guarantee or warranty, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of that information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions therein, whether caused by the source of the information or Peru Vacation Tours. All factual and other information, including any opinions, accessible through the Web Site are provided on an "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" basis without warranty of any kind and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. Peru Vacation Tours. is not responsible in any way for any loss that results from the use of the factual information, including but not limited to any lost profits or direct, indirect, special, consequential, compensatory or incidental damage. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Peru Vacation Tours. or through or from this Web Site shall create any warranty. Limitation of Liability You expressly understand and agree that Peru Vacation Tours. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Peru Vacation Tours. has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Web Site; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or (iii) any other matter relating to the Web Site. Linkage/Advertising You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to third parties sites on the World Wide Web, which are not related to or maintained by Peru Vacation Tours. Links to third party sites do not imply partnerships, relationships or affiliations with such third parties and Peru Vacation Tours takes no responsibility for the content therein, regardless of whether the link is provided by Peru Vacation Tours or a third party. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of any web site to which the Web Site may link, including information on such other web site regarding Peru Vacation Tours. By providing access to other web sites, Peru Vacation Tours is not endorsing the products and services provided by any web site's sponsoring organization. Other web sites may include a link to this Web Site; provided such sites link to the home page (www.peruvacationtours.com) only. Linking to other content within the Web Site is prohibited without Peru Vacation Tours express written consent. Please e-mail requests for such consent to email@example.com This limited license expressly prohibits the framing of Peru Vacation Tours in any way or any other activity that may create a misimpression or confusion among users with respect to sponsorship or affiliation. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any advertisers found through the Web Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. Visitor Privacy We recognize that you have an interest in how we collect, retain and use information about you. At www.peruvacationtours.com, we collect certain information about you through the use of "cookies", which are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We collect, retain and use information about you solely for the purpose of better understanding our users and their use of the Web Site. We also collect information through the forms you complete when you elect to subscribe to e-mail newsletters. We consider your data to be private and confidential, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards of trust and fiduciary duty in their safekeeping and use. Peru Vacation Tours will not release information collected about you unless we receive your prior consent or we are required by law to release information to the recipient. With permission, we may use your name and organization description in designated areas of the Web Site and services as well as other marketing materials used to promote Peru Vacation Tours. Confidentiality Policy To the extent a password is provided to you for access to a portion of the Web Site, you agree to keep your password confidential and to notify Peru Vacation Tours promptly if such password is lost or stolen or if you become aware of unauthorized use of such password. You acknowledge that you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. Submissions While we value your feedback on our Web Site and services, we request that you be specific in your comments on those services and, not submit any ideas, suggestions, materials, concepts or other information (collectively referred to herein as "Non-Solicited Information"). If, despite our request, you send us any such Non-Solicited Information, all such Non-Solicited Information shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Peru Vacation Tours and none of the Non-Solicited Information shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part and we shall not be liable for disclosure of any Information and shall have unrestricted use of such Information for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation or liability to you or other provider of the Information. Representations Related to Submission of Plans and Resumes By submitting a business plan to Peru Vacation Tours, you represent that such information is true and accurate and that you have the authority to submit such information for review, development, and evaluation for potential partnership. Due to the open nature of the Internet, you acknowledge that transmission of business plans and confidential information may not be entirely secure. You further represent that you have had the opportunity to receive advice of counsel prior to submission of any information that may be deemed confidential. By submitting a resume to Peru Vacation Tours, you represent that you are seeking employment and career information from Peru Vacation Tours and its affiliates, each of which is an equal opportunity employer. You agree not to use the Web Site to post any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume. You acknowledge that Peru Vacation Tours may distribute your resume within the company or among its affiliates and may contact any references listed by you. No representation is given by Peru Vacation Tours that any resume will be reviewed within a definitive period of time or that any action will be taken with respect to such resumes. Operation of the Web Site Peru Vacation Tours will use reasonable commercial efforts to keep this Web Site available for access on a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week basis, subject to scheduled downtime for maintenance purposes, unscheduled maintenance and systems outages. There are no assurances, however, that access will be available at all times and uninterrupted. Further, Peru Vacation Tours does not warrant that the operation of this Web Site will be error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Web Site or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. Web Site Security You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Peru Vacation Tours will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. Amendments and Modifications Peru Vacation Tours reserves the right to amend the information, services, and/or content of this Web Site, including that related to career opportunities and benefits, at any time without prior notice. The information and materials contained in this Web Site, and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials, are subject to change without notice. We suggest that you check these terms periodically for changes. These terms can be accessed from the link at our Web Site pages. If you use this Web Site after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changed terms. Peru Vacation Tours expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of this Web Site. Trademarks Peru Vacation Tours Logo and Design are trademarks or service marks of Peru Vacation Tours and may not be copied, used, or displayed without the prior written consent of Peru Vacation Tours.